Dr. Mithilesh Kumar Tripathi started his journey into Business Domain at a very young age in the year 1973 by forming Tripathi Group. He identified various Business verticals and started giving it shape one by one under the Tripathi Group Umbrella.
Tripathi Group has been Built on the Principles of Trust & Tradition. The main approach that the group has adopted is to implement “Fair Business Practices” and make each Business self- sustaining.
Although, the Stakeholders run the existing Businesses efficiently, they also keep an eye on the futuristic Business opportunities.
While on one side each Business is run as a Profit Center, on the other side it ensures that the group meets its obligations towards the society as it’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Today, the group has well established Businesses as mentioned hereunder:
- Coffee Estate
- Derivatives – Future Options Trading
- Education & Cultural Infrastructure
- International Trade
- IT Sector
- Leasing & Financing
CMD & DIRECTORS :
• Dr. Mithilesh Kr. Tripathi (CMD)
• Ms. Seema Tripathi (Director)
• Mr. Anmol Tripathi (Director)
• Ms. Yashita Tripathi (Director)
• Mr. Shashwat Tripathi (Director)
MANAGEMENT ; FINANCIAL & LEGAL ADVISORS :
• Justice S.S. Kulshrestha – Former member, Armed Forces Tribunal Principal Bench, Delhi
• Justice K.S. Rakhra – Former Judge High Court, Allahabad
• Lt. Gen. (Retd.) S.S. Dhillon – PVSM, AVSM**, VSM
• Mr. M. K. Misra – IRS, Former Chief Commissioner, Income Tax
• Mr. Punya Prason Bajpai – Ex-Excutive Editor Aaj Tak
• Rohit Tiwari – Advocate & Tax Consultant
• Vijay Kapur – Head- Corporate Affairs & Group Coordinator
• Yagyesh Sharma – Custodian & Revenue Coordinator
Their alliance brings immense strength to the group. They understand the concept of running an organization based on Fair Business Practices. The group has flourished immensely under their able administration, advise and guidance.
Each individual member of this unit has years of accomplishments under their belt and brings unique qualities and experience for benefit of the group. An effective combination of sharp intellect, perceptive vision, and flair for management is what makes them effective as a team and drives the group’s growth.